At All Sweep Inc. we strive to provide a total property maintenance package.
We are prepared to handle all of your CapEx work. This can be anything from changing a light bulb to repaving your parking lot.
We have a project management team that will see you through the evaluation to completion.
Our evaluation will provide you with a thorough report, identifying items in need of repair and their associated costs. We are also able to address existing concerns with expediency.
Upon approval, the work is scheduled and all parties notified including pre-construction meetings with you or your designated representative and your tenants if you desire.
All parties are kept informed of the status and progress of the project including progress photos.
Here is a list of common repairs All Sweep offers its clients:
- Interior and exterior painting including EIFS repairs
- Bollard install and repair
- Catch Basin repairs / replacement
- Asphalt repairs and paving
- Concrete repairs and replacement
- Trip hazard grinding and repair
- Emergency response to critical issues that may arise
- Electrical repairs
- Plumbing issues/ roof drainage
- Roofing issues — EPDM, built up, rubber, shingles
- Landscaping including retention/detention pond maintenance
- Vacant space clean outs
- Vacant space condition checks
- HVAC service
- Parking lot striping
- Parking lot crack filling
- Hollow metal door repairs/ replacement
- Trench drain repairs / install
- Pressure washing
- Dumpster enclosure clean outs / trash removal